Short Story Rules
- You have read, understood and agreed to the WFL Competition Terms and Conditions.
- The fee for each separate entry is £6. Competitors may submit any number of entries.
- All entries must be anonymous. Do not put your name or contact details within your entry/ies. Your name and contact details are recorded via a form.
- Type your entry 1.5 or double-spaced text.
- Put the title and page number on each page of each entry.
- Stories may be on any subject.
- Stories should be between 1,000 and 2,000 words in length.
- Record the word count on the first page.