Young Poets Rules
- You have read, understood and agreed to the WFL Competition Terms and Conditions.
- The fee for each separate entry is £3. Competitors may submit only one entry and must be aged 16 to 22 inclusive, at the closing submission date on 30 June 2021.
- All entries must be anonymous. Do not put your name or contact details within your entry/ies. Your name and contact details are recorded via a form.
- Type your entry 1.5 or double-spaced text.
- Put the title and page number on each page of your entry.
- Poems may be on any subject.
- Poems must not exceed 35 lines of text in length.